Polish Community Manager
- Build up a strong community of both social eSports players as well as competitive and pro gamers.
- Foster a strong direct relationship with the community to increase activity and gather community feedback.
- Identify and liaise very closely with top players to manage their needs and turn them into brand ambassadors.
- Help build and manage a moderation & admin team.
- Handle any problems by the community swiftly and professionally, especially payment related.
- Build up and manage social media presence and other communication channels.
- Content creation for news articles, patch notes and blog posts.
- Organise community events and tournaments.
- Together with the Business Development & Marketing Teams build up third party partnerships for special tournaments, sponsorships, etc.
- Liaise closely with the Technology Team to communicate player needs and fix issues.
- Help to define further development of the platform and the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Manage and further develop KPIs to assess the health of the community and measure the impact of different activities.
- Create regular reports for the senior management team.
- Passionate about communities.
- Excellent knowledge about games and eSports.
- Enthusiastic CS:GO player.
- 2+ years in community management or similar position for online games or eSports.
- Strong network with social, competitive and pro gamers, streamers and event organisers.
- Strong communicator both to gamers as well as within the company.
- Experience developing volunteer teams.
- Organised, reliable & target-oriented.
- Willing to work late and weekend shifts.
- Fluency in Polish & English, other languages are a benefit.
What we offer
- A young, passionate, dynamic team.
- A fun and relaxed yet professional and target-oriented working environment.
- The chance to get involved and heavily influence the future direction of the company.
- The challenge of building the platform every eSports enthusiast wants.
- The opportunity to be instrumental to the success of building a leading social eSports platform.
Please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application.