Customer Support Agent
We are looking to extend our team in Berlin, Germany with a Customer Support Agent (EN/DE) (m/f)
- Responding to customer queries and requests.
- Identifying and dealing with payment-related enquiries and fraudulent behavior.
- Identifying and resolving problems our users face.
- Identifying and dealing with abusive players.
- Liaising with other internal departments, in particular development team and community management
- Reporting to Head of Customer Support / Customer Support Team Lead.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in dealing with Fraud & Payment related support processes.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent knowledge about games and eSports.
- Willing to work late and weekend shifts.
- Fluency in German & English, other languages are a benefit.
- CS:GO knowledge is a plus.
What we offer
- A young, passionate, dynamic team.
- A fun and relaxed yet professional and target-oriented working environment.
- The chance to get involved and heavily influence the future direction of the company.
- The challenge of building the platform every eSports enthusiast wants.
- The opportunity to be instrumental to the success of building a leading social eSports platform.
Please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application.