New York / United States or Remote (East Coast preferred)
We are looking to expand our US team with an experienced tournament administrator to help assist in running online weekly tournaments on the CME.GG platform.
- Promote regularly scheduled online tournaments.
- Responding to player queries and requests through Discord/Skype.
- Run weekly 2v2 & 5v5 tournaments through the CME.GG platform.
- Foster a strong direct relationship with the community to increase activity and gather feedback.
- Track tournament data and create regular reports for the senior management team.
- Willing to work late and weekend shifts.
- You have 2+ Years’ experience running Esports Tournaments.
- You have a deep understanding of competitive CS:GO.
- You have working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- You have excellent writing and communications skills.
- You have general knowledge of the Esports industry.
- You have the ability to work on a team or independently.
- You have a high level of detail-orientation, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment.
What we offer
- A young, passionate, dynamic team.
- A fun and relaxed yet professional and target oriented working environment.
- The challenge of building the platform every esports enthusiast wants.
- The opportunity to be instrumental to the success of building a leading social Esports platform.
Please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application.